Return Terms & Conditions
- The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Items must not have been worn, washed or altered, and must not show any signs of use. Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked.
- Items must be returned with all original labels and tags still attached, packaging and other accessories (dust bags, hangers, garment covers, etc.), received with the order.
- Shoes and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- Swimwear (bikini bottoms, swim shorts or briefs) and intimate apparel (briefs, boxers) must be tried on over underwear. Items that have any sign of use or wear will not be accepted and will be returned to the Client.
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Items from the HOME area must be returned in perfect condition, with no damage, scratches or dents. If an item from the Home area is delivered damaged, please contact us to receive instructions for the return.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all original accessories, components and instructions. They must be packaged in the same suitable manner in which they were received.
- Telephones and other electronic devices cannot be returned or exchanged if open.
- Returns must be packaged in the original box, which must be securely sealed with adhesive tape. In case the original box is no longer available, clients may use another type of packaging suitable for the shipment of FORVANITY.COM items.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, we invite clients to immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org. FORVANITY.COM reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorising a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards, downloadable software products, some health and personal care items
- In the case that the return shipment requires pickup or the payment of any added fees, FORVANITY.COM reserves the right to refuse returns sent with a different courier than specified in the confirmation email.
- FORVANITY.COM reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorised and/or not sent in accordance with the Return Policy detailed on the website. In the case of unauthorised or non-standard returns, the merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order. If an unauthorised return is accepted, FORVANITY.COM will deduct a 10-15% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
- Exceptions from the right of withdrawal for contracts concluded on the website FORVANITY.COM are excluded if FORVANITY.COM provides indication to the consumer directly on the item page or if FORVANITY.COM deems the reasons appropriate and justified.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.